Leandro Lo is one of the top Jiu Jitsu competitors in the world. A member of the Cícero Costha Jiu Jitsu team and social project, Leandro Lo made a splash in 2o11 by beating Celso Vinicius and Michael Langhi in the same tournament. At the time Langhi was widely considered one of the best pound for pound jiu jitsu players in the world and rightfully so, he had not lost a competition in 3 years!
Prior to 2o11, Leandro Lo was Brazil’s best kept secrets. As a junior in 2005 he won the Mundials and medaled in 2006. In 2007 the IBJFF moved the Mundials to America and it came both logistically and financially difficult for a lot of Brazilians to make the trip. What was left were the World League Pro Jiu Jitsu and the World Pro Cup all of which were won by Leandro. In 2012 he returns to the states and looks to continue his success at the Pan American Games and Mundials!
- Pan American Champion (2012)
- World Champion Mundial (2012)
- Brazilian National Nogi Champion (2011, 2012)
- Rio Open Champion (2011. 2012)
- Brazilian National Champion (2009 & 2010 brown, 2011, 2012)
- Jiu Jitsu Pro Cup Champion (2011)
- World League Pro Jiu Jitsu (2010)
- Brazilian Cup Champion (2008 purple – CBJJE)
- World Champion (2005 junior blue)
- World Silver Medallist (2006 junior blue)
- Brazilian National Silver Medallist (2008 purple)